De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek
With around 650 employees, De Brauw is the leading law firm based in Amsterdam. De Brauw specializes in high-quality legal advice in complex transactions, proceedings and regulatory issues for companies and financial institutions. De Brauw cares about its people, their clients and the world we live in. Learning is in De Brauw’s DNA and we aim to provide innovative and state-ot-the art learning solutions for all of our colleagues. As a Senior Learning Adviser you are part of the HR department, within the team of the Learning Institute (a.k.a “L&D”). The team consists of one Senior Learning adviser, one Learning adviser, two Learning officers and one junior Learning officer. The team is responsible for all existing and future L&D programmes within the firm.
In this role, you translate the firm’s strategy into a clear vision on learning opportunities for colleagues within the firm that provide competitive advantage. You will coordinate team activities, facilitate team development and be the first point of contact for their day-to-day questions.You proactively maintain contact with all of your stakeholders within the firm including partners and department heads, and with other teams within our firm. You identify bottlenecks in existing processes and procedures in the broader context of the organization. You are passionate about change and challenge the status quo of things in a sophisticated manner. We are looking for someone with:
- An academic degree, preferably in the field of educational sciences (onderwijskunde) or alternatively (organisational) psychology, human resources;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Learning & Development;
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- A proactive and data driven approach;
- Great project management skills;
- Exceptional stakeholder management (both internal and external) skills;
- Eagerness to take a leading role in a team;
- Drive and a learning mindset, willingness to grow and develop.
This role offers you a lot of flexibility and autonomy within a dynamic team and an exciting work environment.