Viroclinics DDL is a leading company in the dynamic and fast growing market of diagnostic and clinical trial operation, supporting clinical and preclinical studies on drug and vaccine development for prevention and treatment of virus infections. Viroclinics DDL is located in Rotterdam, Rijswijk and Schaijk. Viroclinics is the preferred virology testing laboratory for several of the top-10 Biopharmaceutical companies in the world. Location Schaijk, named Viroclinics Xplore, is a service-oriented organization focused on the development of new vaccines and antimicrobial agents. Furthermore Xplore has recently started working together with the University of Queensland (Australia) on the development of a COVID-19 vaccine.
For Viroclinics Xplore we are looking for a change-oriented General Manager. The General Manager reports to the Chief Operation Officer. Together, the COO and the General Managers of locations Schaijk, Rijswijk and Rotterdam, form the Operation Management Team.
We are looking for an energetic leader with a clear vision to realise the ambitious growth plans. The General Manager identifies with the following criteria:
- Considerable experience leading highly educated professionals;
- Track record in a leading role in Preclinical Research and in a GLP accredited laboratory;
- Scientific Education/ PhD, e.g. Microbiology or Veterinary Medicine;
- Experience with (project)management, procedures and legislation in Preclinical Research;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language in speaking and writing.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org